Holland Basham Architects is seeking an architect with 5 to 10 years of experience in architecture design, contract documents and specifications specifically for healthcare projects. Candidates should be able to understand all the different diagnostic modalities, knowledge of medical planning and modern healthcare delivery. This position requires coordinating the work of both the architectural and engineering team(s) through SD, DD, CD and the construction phases of a project. It also requires managing internal coordination meetings, client meetings and reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance.
- BS/BA Degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university required
- Registered or on a solid path to registration
- Previous experience in an architectural or architectural/engineering firm
- Software proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2016+ (Current versions preferred)
- Significant Revit experience (Version 2018 preferred)
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Comprehensive understanding of various building codes
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package.
You know the drill. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org