The Holland Basham Team
At Holland Basham Architects, we’re proud to offer a team of skilled architects and designers who prioritize client needs from start to finish. Every professional we hire is selected to ensure they represent our mission, while still maintaining the freedom to contribute their own individual style and perspective. We are committed to keeping our team diverse, focused and collaborative.
At our core, we are an architecture and design firm that puts clients first. We pair our talent, expertise, and industry experience with the unique vision of each client, resulting in a superior design that works and lasts. We strive to inspire, advance, and improve our communities, supported by a team with diverse experience and unmatched technical expertise.
If this sounds like the culture and collaborative environment you seek, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
As a staff architect, you will:
- Collaborate with clients to determine requirements for building projects
- Coordinate all project phases with consultants
- Coordinate internal meetings, client meetings, and reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance.
- Prepare detailed drawings showing both the appearance and interior structure of a building project
- Visit building worksites to ensure work is being done according to architectural plans
- Fully competent in all aspects of architecture.
- BS/BA degree in architecture from an accredited college or university required (Master’s Degree a plus)
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Registered or on a solid path to registration
- Experience in commercial architecture
- Experience in all phases of design and construction
- Comprehensive understanding of various building codes
- Significant Revit experience
- Software proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent client and team management skills and exceptional customer service abilities
- Creative problem solving
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong leadership and self-motivation skills and abilities