The Holland Basham Team
At Holland Basham Architects, we’re proud to offer a team of skilled architects and designers who prioritize client needs from start to finish. Every professional we hire is selected to ensure they represent our mission while still maintaining the freedom to contribute their own individual style and perspective. We are committed to keeping our team diverse, focused, and collaborative.
At our core, we are an architecture and design firm that puts clients first. We pair our talent, expertise, and industry experience with the unique vision of each client, resulting in a superior design that works and lasts. We strive to inspire, advance, and improve our communities, supported by a team with diverse experience and unmatched technical expertise.
If this sounds like the culture and collaborative environment you seek, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
As a staff architect, you will:
- Collaborate with clients to determine requirements for building projects
- Coordinate all project phases with consultants
- Coordinate internal meetings, client meetings, and reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance
- Prepare detailed drawings showing both the appearance and interior structure of a building project
- Prepare project specifications and compile and analyze relevant data
- Write reports and specifications
- Review completed reports, plans, estimates, and calculations
- Visit building worksites to ensure work is being done according to architectural plans
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited college or university required
- Master’s degree a plus
- 3-7 years relevant experience
- Registered or on a solid path to registration
- Significant Revit experience
- Software proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in commercial architecture
- Experience in all phases of design and construction
- Comprehensive understanding of various building codes
- Capable of independently performing a variety of assignments for projects of moderate size and complexity
- Ability to analyze design, planning and occupancy studies, and limited design layouts.
- Exceptional customer service
- Creative problem solving
- Strong communication, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong leadership and self-motivation skills and abilities