Barbara Weitz Community Engagement Center
A one-of-a-kind facility, the Community Engagement Center was designed to provide a home base for University-community partnerships and helps meet the growing demands for community meeting and planning space.
- 60,000 s.f.
- Student/community resource center
- Meeting space and conference rooms open to the public
- Distance learning laboratories
- Two-story atrium with video wall, featuring local artwork
- Variety of student and community collaboration and gathering space
- Architectural Services
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- Interior Design