Clarkson College Anatomy Lab
This new 1,600 s.f. renovated Anatomy Lab includes multiple workstations for students to collaborate and hands-on classes to learn for careers in the future.
- 1,600 s.f.
- Renovation of an existing Chemistry Lab to accommodate Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology and Chemistry
- Five 4-person ADA work stations at the center of the room allows for student interaction/teaming
- Perimeter is general work stations/counter with gas, DI water, water and power
- Two Fume Hoods – 6 foot width and manual control of airflow
- Instructor prep room with area for chemical/flammable storage
- Interior Design
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration