Gallup Riverfront Campus
This third floor 34,000 s.f. renovation is a part of a 300,000 s.f. development that was built in 2003 on the banks of the Missouri River. The design concept of this project was to flip the current floor plan inside-out. By re configuring workstations to the outer perimeters of the office for views of the river and design glass-enclosed focus and conference room on the inside perimeters, still getting natural light through glass, but keeping an open and collaborative work environment for employees.
- 34,000 s.f.
- Renovation of third floor office space
- The design included restructuring to switch from perimeter office interior workstations to central core focus rooms and perimeter workstations
- The new design reconfiguration utilized natural light throughout the floor and gave ample views of the riverfront
- Features a collaborative indoor plaza with a self-serving coffee bar
- Total of 108 workstations and 31 focus and conference rooms
- Interior Design
- Furniture Design
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration