We are excited to introduce JD Praeger to the team at Holland Basham Architects. Joining our Denver office, JD brings over 25 years of experience in architecture, construction, project management, and land development in the greater Denver area.
Welcome JD! We look forward to the experience, creativity, and enthusiasm that you bring to our growing Colorado office.
JD Praeger, AIA, LEED AP
p 720 244 4680
JD’s competitive spirit drives creativity in practical problem-solving. He has a passion for fostering relationships and communicating effectively with stakeholders and colleagues through listening and positive communication. JD’s experience at national design firms and his solid understanding of building construction demonstrate his dedication to contributing to the future of Denver and its surrounding communities.
- Kenneth King Performing Arts Center – Denver, CO
- University of Nebraska Mammel Hall – Omaha, NE
- Colorado Central Station Expansion – Black Hawk, CO
- Adams Crossing Mixed-Use Development – Brighton, CO
- Century Casino – Central City, CO
- Gallup Riverfront Campus Expansion – Omaha, NE
Why we are excited to add JD to the team!
- JD found the “just right” fit at HBA with perspective from experiences in a range of firm sizes from a nationally recognized design firm to owning his own firm.
- His expertise includes client relationships, entitlement strategies and approvals, project management and consultant coordination, construction administration, sustainable design strategies, building codes, and asset management.
- JD extended his knowledge as a member of NAIOP to help establish their mentor program and assisted with their annual real estate challenge.