The Holland Basham Team
At Holland Basham Architects, we’re proud to offer a team of skilled architects and designers who prioritize client needs from start to finish. Every professional we hire is selected to ensure they represent our mission while still maintaining the freedom to contribute their own individual style and perspective. We are committed to keeping our team diverse, focused, and collaborative.
At our core, we are an architecture and design firm that puts clients first. We pair our talent, expertise, and industry experience with the unique vision of each client, resulting in a superior design that works and lasts. We strive to inspire, advance, and improve our communities, supported by a team with diverse experience and unmatched technical expertise.
If this sounds like the culture and collaborative environment you seek, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
As a project designer, you will:
- Exercise creative judgment and design application skills
- Prepare presentation materials, including renderings, to visualize projects for stakeholders (i.e., clients, regulatory boards, or community groups)
- Meticulously prepare drawings for schematic design, design development, and contract documents, including developing design sketches, renderings, models, graphics, details, sections, elevations, and schedules
- Assist your team with programming and space planning to assess client and project needs
- Have a passion for developing presentations and a desire to engage in client meetings
- Compile data and perform design computations, assist in the production of amendments, addenda, and bulletins
- Perform site analysis, calculations, and surveys of exciting conditions and field measurements
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited college or university required
- Master’s degree a plus
- Licensure is a plus
- 3+ years in developing details and providing planning and design support in the preparation of design development.
- Demonstrated experience in
- Coordinating project design efforts
- Developing planning and creative design concepts for projects
- Preparing presentation and design drawings and details
- Working independently on architectural design projects
- Experience in all phases and aspects of a project deliverable
- Basic knowledge of project design and construction documentation production
- Proficiency in SketchUp, Revit, graphic design, and 3D modeling and visualization software
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Collaborative and professional work ethic