The new corporate headquarters for Applied Underwriters, located in the Heartwood Preserve Development, includes 476,000 square feet of office space. The design consists of glass on all sides of the building to illuminate interior design, bring outdoor elements in, and provide ample amounts of natural sunlight. The building includes three floors of office space connected with a five-story atrium. To maximize the views of nature while providing ample parking, two levels of parking sit underground at the base of the structure.
- Master Planning
- Interior Design
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- 475,000 s.f.
- 560,000 s.f. parking
- Located in the new Heartwood Preserve Development the Applied Underwriters Corporate Office Building is designed with high-end concepts and features incorporated throughout
- Glass on all sides of the building to illuminate interior design, bring outdoor elements in and provide ample amounts of natural sunlight
- Three floors of office space, two levels of underground parking and a five story atrium connecting the parking to the office
- Project Design Partner: STUDIOS Architecture