Green Plains Inc.
54,700 s.f. new headquarters building in Aksarben Village. Green Plains is a vertically integrated ethanol producer based in Omaha, NE. This building was designed with collaborative work environments and the use of technology-rich training and conference rooms in mind. The space also includes a state-of-the-art employee kitchen and breakroom, fitness facility on the ground floor and custom finishes and furniture.
Take a virtual tour here produced by our engineer partners, Morrissey Engineering.
- 54,700 s.f.
- New headquarters building in Aksarben Village
- Technology rich board room and training rooms
- Various size conference rooms throughout the building with unique design elements and graphics
- State-of-the-art employee break room designed to foster community
- Employee fitness facility located on the second floor with dedicated locker rooms
- Custom finishes and furniture create modern and refined industrial aesthetic
- Expansive windows and enhanced lighting create an open and bright work environment
- Interior Design
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration