Nelson Mandela Elementary School
A former Catholic school, HBA worked with the Lozier Foundation to design two additions and a renovation of the school. The new entry provides a more protected and accessible entrance away from traffic on a nearby, busy street.
- New northwest entry allows for student drop-off and pick-up
- Media center addition to the southeast provides an updated face for the school.
- New cafeteria addition
- Updated exterior features, such as a playground and turf sports field
- Renovated classrooms and entry
- Transformed sanctuary to new gymnasium
- Interior Design
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration