An almost 10,000 s.f. tenant improvement of the existing OMNE Headquarters Building in Omaha, HBA used clean aesthetics to reflect a modern minimalist design.
- 9,268 s.f.
- Full glass office front allows natural light to penetrate interior
- Open break room concept encourages interoffice collaboration
- Mixture of traditional finishes and structurally exposed ceilings that define formal and informal spaces
- Clean, white aesthetic provides a timeless, minimalist backdrop that emphasizes the design concept
- Architectural Services
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration