Located at the last stop before the Denver Airport, this multi-family housing project is critical to the Peña Station NEXT Development. A work-live-entertainment district, Peña will be Denver’s next transit-oriented development focused on key pillars of the community, clean energy, mobility, tech, wellness, and a living lab. This hospitality-forward housing project occupies a prominent corner providing attainable luxury to residents while blurring the lines between hospitality and residential, offering exciting amenities based on area market research.
- Master Planning
- Interior Design
- Construction Documents
- 365 Units, 366 Parking Stalls
- 3,000 s.f. Retail
- Mixed-use multi-family housing located at a prominent intersection within the Peña NEXT Development
- Located two blocks from Peña Station (commuter rail station that is the last stop before DEN airport)
- Located on Tower Road, a major arterial street between Interstate 70 and Peña Blvd.
- Adjacent to Blue Gramma open space with direct access to the trail systems
- Views of the entire front range mountains
- Amenities include a fitness center, large outdoor courtyards, pool, hot tub, sauna, dog walking area, fire pits, pergolas, bicycle/ski maintenance, bike storage, lockable move-in rooms, media room, professional kitchen, and golf simulator