This 14, 000 s.f. renovation features an Innovation Center focusing on STEM-based learning, recreational areas, additional classrooms and administrative spaces for the club staff. This space includes natural lighting throughout and bright colors incorporated in the interior design.
- Interior Design
- FF&E Coordination
- 14,000 s.f.
- Boys and Girls Club of the Midlands addition to Florence Elementary
- 1,500 s.f. Innovative Center focusing on STEM-based learning
- Club Space used for recreational areas and additional classrooms
- Administrative spaces for the club staff
- New shared main entrance to be used for school and the club