Methodist Health System Corporate Headquarters Building
The new 160,000 s.f. corporate headquarters is a three-story office building that accommodates a staff of 800 people who provide billing, I.T. and financial support. The space includes state-of-the-art training rooms, a dining facility and flexible work-space configurations to fit all employee work styles.
- 160,000 s.f.
- Three-story new headquarters building that accommodates executives and a staff of more than 800 employees who provide billing, I.T. and financial support to all of Methodist Health System
- Technology-driven training rooms, conference rooms and break-out areas, as well as a large cafeteria and dining room
- Open floor plan allows for flexible work space configurations while being responsive to individual working needs and encourages collaboration
- Workplace strategies implemented throughout the new design and includes activity-based working areas that encourages employee productivity, optimizes space and overall promotes employee innovation and motivation
- Overall design is driven to promote health and well-being to its users. These elements include an abundance of natural light throughout the entire building, large open staircases, superior ventilation systems, noise control, and open layout to encourage employee interaction among throughout all departments
- DIRTT Modular Wall System installed on every floor in each large and individual conference rooms they are expandable and flexible floor-to-ceiling walls that create partitions which can be repositioned without creating construction dust or material waste
- Master Planning
- Interior Design
- Furniture Selection
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration