This 198,000 s.f. multi-family living complex is part of the redevelopment of Central Omaha and the expansion of Aksarben Village to the 72nd Street corridor. The new housing will consist of 162-units of studios, one-bedrooms, and two-bedrooms that are completed with custom kitchen backsplash and high-end finishes. Property amenities include a resort-style swimming pool, sky view lounge, fitness center, dog park, green spaces for outdoor activities, underground parking, among many others.
- Master Planning
- Interior Design
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- 198.000 s.f.
- 3-acre, 162-unit new modern apartment complex with a mix of studio, one, and two-bedroom units
- A unique blend of residential and urban amenities that include, fitness center with yoga studio, business and conference room, skyline social lounge, trash chutes, dog park, and pet wash station
- Outdoor community spaces include resort-style swimming pool, firepits, grills, and cabanas
- 100-stall underground heated garage parking
- Redevelopment of an empty lot creating an urban living area close to public transportation