Franciscan Care Services St Joseph Hillside Villas Skilled Nursing Facility
West Point, NE
Recently completed in November 2018, is the newest building in West Point located directly across the street of St. Francis Memorial Hospital. The upscale home will provide residents with multiple amenities and distinct “neighborhoods.” The 54-bed facility includes both private and semi-private rooms with full bathrooms and double hung windows to provide maximum light.
- 43,566 S.F.
- New Skilled Nursing Facility has three “households” each color-coded and equipped with their own spa that doubles as a storm shelter and private medical exam rooms
- Foyer and welcome reception desk with a fireplace and living room contributes to the “home-like” atmosphere and a state-of-the-art living community
- Center core includes a living room, three dining rooms, activity rooms, beauty shop, sun room and back porch
- 18 private and semi-private rooms are included in each household for a total of 54-beds with individual climate-controls for heating and cooling, bathrooms with vanities and showers or tubs to suit the resident’s choice
- Floor-to ceiling and double hung windows are placed throughout the entire building, including a west-facing sun room and back porch that faces a landscaped courtyard. These details allow maximum sunlight and environment of nature that encourages a healthy environment and atmosphere
- The facility also includes a stained glass chapel, rehabilitation clinic and wellness services that extend from St. Francis Hospital to provide the residents with a variety of amenities and services to promote health and well-being.
- Master Planning
- Interior Design
- Furniture Selection and Coordination
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration