Central collaboration hub for Kiewit’s national and international employees to share knowledge and experiences with other employees across the country. The 162,000 s.f. building is LEED Silver Certified and uses various sustainable features throughout the design.
- Interior Design
- FF&E Coordination
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- 62,000 s.f.
- Two-story facility with a 120-seat auditorium
- Full catering kitchen with a large serving area that features indoor and outdoor seating
- Four large collaborative and interactive meeting, training and conference rooms
- Open-floor office layout with multiple breakout and huddle spaces
- Technology integration throughout the entire building
- Sustainable features include utilization of reclaimed wood and phase change material to assist in heating and cooling loads
- LEED Silver Certified