The new 60,000 s.f. three-story medical office building will house both general and specialty physician clinics. Located southwest of the Jennie Edmundson Hospital, it is the first enterprise to expand the campus as part of future growth.
- 63,000 s.f.
- Three-story medical office building to provide additional physician office space and specialty clinics on the Jennie Edmundson campus
- First enterprise by Methodist Jennie Edmundson to expand campus outside of contiguous growth and provide a new and updated image
- Completed the design for:
- 16,400 s.f. of Family Practice, Internal Medicine and Urgent Care on the first floor
- 17,800 s.f. for Women’s Services including outpatient imaging on the second floor
- 4,200 s.f. MGI clinic on the third floor
Features a healing garden for patients and family