Midtown Crossing at Turner Park
Owned by Mutual of Omaha and operated by East Campus Realty, the Midtown Crossing mixed-use development completely replaced immensely underutilized parking lots and vacant office buildings. The $325 million development is a symbolic gateway to the Midtown neighborhood.
- 1,000,000 total s.f.
- Seven buildings with 500 condominium and apartment units
- 223,000 s.f. of retail, dining and entertainment space
- 31.000 s.f. Prairie Life Fitness
- Five-screen Marcus Theaters movie theater with in-seat dining
- 132-room Element Hotel, LEED Silver
- 14,500 Wohlner’s urban grocery store
- Redeveloped and expanded Turner Park with entertainment pavilion
- Parking for more than 3,000 vehicles, including secure underground parking for condominium owners
- LEED Certified Neighborhood Development
- Architectural Services
- Interior Design
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration