Located on the 14th & 15th floors of the Downtown Landmark Building, the Mutual of Omaha Bank Executive Office renovation includes 24,900 s.f. of sophisticated and high-end finishes creating a truly one-of-a-kind space.
- Interior Design
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- 24,900 s.f.
- Renovation of the 14th & 15th floors of the Executive offices in the Downtown Landmark Building
- Large windows throughout the space offers natural sunlight that is accentuated by ivory walls and flooring
- Design features spaces for focused work and private meetings, large conference rooms with switchable private glass with A/V technology
- Employee lounge features “hospitality-like” seating areas and high-end finishes
- Sophisticated and high-class features incorporated throughout all elements of design to create an upscale and secure environment