OPS Parrish Alternative School
This project includes a 23,289 s.f. renovation of new modern classrooms and conference rooms. The renovation also includes the library, nurse’s office, cafeteria, media center, storm shelter and outdoor educational learning areas.
- 23,289 s.f.
- Renovation of an existing office building to the OPS Parrish Alternative School that provides students in grades 7-12 with opportunities for academic achievement and behavioral skills
- Includes modern and workable classrooms for all academic courses, various collaboration spaces and conference rooms with flexible furniture for easy mobility
- New school also features a nurses office, cafeteria, library, media center and storm shelter
- Outdoor educational learning and plazas for recreational use
- Overall aesthetic promotes a calm and interactive environment
- Interior Design
- FF&E Coordination
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration