This new 115,000 s.f. headquarters building, comprised of four floors, is one of the latest additions to the Sterling Ridge Development. The project includes a community room and branch bank on the first floor with flex space on the second floor. The third floor has open office space, collaboration areas, and meeting spaces. The fourth floor includes a large employee breakroom and an executive area, both with access to outdoor patios. The overall design reflects the client’s values through the clever use of finish materials and graphics.
- Interior Design
- FF&E Coordination
- Environmental Graphics Coordination
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- 115,000 s.f.
- Building includes adaptable space with room for growth
- The first floor has a branch bank and a large, flexible community meeting room
- Color, custom graphics, and signage create vibrant spaces and aid in way-finding
- A large, light-filled breakroom can open to an outdoor patio for employees
- A variety of meeting rooms and seating areas promote and accommodate collaboration