Nelson Mandela Early Childhood Development Center
Nelson Mandela Early Childhood Development Center is designed to be a catalyst that helps children reach their educational goals, fulfill their potential in school and beyond. This new facility, adjacent to the elementary school, provides 12,000 s.f. of classrooms and play spaces for kids aged 18 months to 4-years old. Outdoor play areas are visible through windows surrounding the facility, bringing natural light into the learning environments.
- 12,000 s.f.
- Secure entrance, reception area with offices and conference room
- Six classrooms for kids ages 3-5 years old that flex between learning environments and activity areas
- An indoor play area that provides a safe and secure place for children to learn and explore with large windows for natural light
- Teacher workroom/break room which doubles as a storm shelter
- Outdoor play areas for different age groups with natural grass, rubber tiles for play equipment and fenced in artificial turf
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Nelson Mandela Early Childhood Development Center is designed to be a catalyst that helps children reach their educational goals, fulfill their potential in school and beyond
- Interior Design
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration