This $34 million facility is home to the University’s College of Business Administration. In collaboration with Gensler Architects, this building was designed as the gateway to UNO’s South Campus.
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- 170,000 s.f. residence hall, Scott Crossing
- 121,670 s.f.
- 200-seat auditorium
- Three-story atrium
- Variety of classroom designs, include a trading room
- Multiple collaboration areas
- Flexible social areas to encourage student-faculty interaction
- LEED Gold Certification