CHI Health – Lakeside
As part of the CHI Health Generation Patient initiative, HBA worked on each of the five campuses. An expansion to this campus nearly doubled the service capacity of Lakeside hospital.
- $52 million expansion and renovation
- Increased medical and surgical beds to 92 total beds
- Improved and expanded surgical suite featuring seven advanced operating rooms and two minor procedure rooms
- Expanded Intensive Care Unit (ICU) to a total of 16 beds
- Addition of eight beds dedicated to monitoring ICU cardiac patients
- Addition to the Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with an expansion of women’s and children’s services.
- Increase in the number of obstetrics beds
- Architectural Services
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- Architect of Record