Creighton University Heider College of Business
This 230,000 s.f. renovation includes unique lighting features in two 4-story atriums, a 2,500 s.f. student-run Apple store, multiple collaboration spaces/”moments of impact” between students and professors and the history of the college is incorporated in the first-floor design.
- 230,000 s.f.
- Merging corporation design with education as a technique to better prepare students for future work environments
- 2,500 s.f. student-run Apple store
- Collaborative areas/”moments of impact” between students and professors
- Specialized industry workstations inplace of the typical classrooms
- Unique lighting features in two 4-story atriums
- History of the college is incorporated in the first floor design
- Master Planning
- Interior Design
- FF&E Coordination
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration