Methodist College 501 Center
The 501 Center is located on the Methodist College Campus. This facility is holds a state-of-the-art lab space for nursing students, break room with full kitchen, collaborative work spaces and several classrooms.
- 14,100 s.f.
- State-of-the-art innovative facility with collaborative and interactive learning environments
- First floor includes a dedicated radiography classroom, X-ray Lab, Sonography Lab, and multi-purpose science and faculty labs
- Second floor includes a 70-seat classroom, 24-seat collaboration-style classroom, additional faculty offices and student lounge and study areas
- Second floor also features a health clinic with two exam rooms, office, work and reception area
- Interior Design
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration